<body>


Monday, September 21, 2009

Actually, this is just a domain for us to communicate with each other.
We can express our thoughts here, okay baby.
I know that you're unhappy with what I told you this morning.
But I really didn't want it to happen either.
We've been quarreling not that often already, which is really very good.
I guess we're starting to understand each other more and giving in too.
I know I suck at giving in when it comes to relationship.
I always tend to attitude you without me myself noticing it too.
I have changed a lot for you, like what you've did for me already.
I have been controlling my temper to my best, so that we don't get into a dispute that often.
I know that actually, I'm at fault most of the time.
But baby, 'it takes two hands to clap'
Sometimes, it's not only me.
But no matter what baby, I still love you as I am.
Don't forget the plan we have for our future.
I Love You, Baby. (:

this must be it, 1:19 AM.

Profile

LALA & BOMBOM
♥♡♥ TwoMarchTwoThousandEight ♥♡♥
Serena 6/10/92
Ivan 8/5/92
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th 31st 32nd 33rd 34th 35th 36th 37th 38th 39th 40th
Tagboard
Plan
▪ Get engaged in 2015
▪ Get married in 2016
▪ Honeymoon at Japan or Paris
▪ First baby in 2018
Archives
July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009